|Conditions for Entry (2017 Race)|
|You don’t lose – Lost Teams.
Should one of the pigeons of your choice, entered into the race, be lost during loft orientation and trainings before activation periode, your reserve pigeon will automatically be entered into the race at no extra cost. Should all your pigeons be lost while training before activation period, you may have a free entry, excluding registration fee, for the next Arona-TENERIFE Quarter Million Euro Pigeon Race. This ruling applies only to full teams individually registered.
|Registration and method of payment
1. Registration will be open from 1 April until 30 October. (no limit on number of entries per person or entry, as applicable). As the total number of pigeons is restricted, a place in the loft will be made on a first come first served basis
2. Personalized faxing is available from your local Country Race Co-ordinator. Your country co-ordinator will be pleased to quote you directly.
3. The completed Registration/Entry form is to be emailed care of Ledesma Internacional A.C. de Arona to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Entry and method of payment
1. An entry fee of EURO220 per 1 entered + 4 reserve must be paid before shipment/transportation of pigeons.
2. Request your bank to transfer the funds, electronically, directly into Ledesma Internacional A.C. de Arona’s bank account.
3. Banking details
4. Send the proof of the bank transfer to Ledesma Internacional A.C. de Arona administration to email@example.com
|Non-Entered Pigeons (NOT activated)
After 5 training races, owners activation willl commence from dec 12th to december 22nd . Third party actvation will commence from December 22nd to January 8th. Pigeons NOT activated will remove from the race. In case of conflict, the first money transferred have the priority to Activate. Any payment from owner have priority over third party people. The activation periode can change if the trainings are moved or major force.
Should you choose to vaccinate your pigeons, which is advisable, do so 10 days prior to shipping. All pigeons are vaccinated on arrival at the Quarantine lofts at Canary Islands. If this then serves as a booster, so much the better for the pigeon.
|Security and training–No “Foul” Play – No “Dope”
1. The pigeons will be electronically tagged. The relevant details will be entered into a protected computer database.
2. International standards applicable to drug abuse are practiced in the Arona-TENERIFE Quarter Million Euro Pigeon Race. Samples from winning and other pigeons may be collected under qualified supervision for testing by an internationally accredited laboratory. Only pure “Blue Blood„ can win the Arona-TENERIFE Quarter Million Euro Pigeon Race!
3. Using the electronic timing system, the loft numbers are maintained via their electronic identity.
4. Ongoing information about all aspects of the race will be made known via the press and Internet.
5. All entrants will be informed whether their pigeons have completed the last Hot spot.
6. Race training will commence on December, with the pigeons progressing to a distance of approximately 120km or more prior to the Arona-TENERIFE Quarter Million Euro Pigeon Race.
1. The entry form and shipping details must be emailed to to firstname.lastname@example.org before the day of shipment of your pigeons.
2. Complete a commercial invoice for Customs purposes clearly stating “No Commercial Value”
3. The health certificate, commercial invoice and entry form must be sent with your pigeons to Canary Islands
4. For European Countries, only Official Vet Certificate is needle!
5. You must send pigeons to “Reina Sofía” International Airport of Canary Islands. Is very important that you send email in advanced of official vet certificates to email@example.com
Success on the big day requires that all the pigeons receive the correct preparation. This includes minimum 3 training flights of approximately 100km. to 200 Km. (“Hot Spots”). All entered pigeons will compete in these Hot Spots, that is pigeons whose EURO€220 entry fee has been paid. Reserve pigeons not entered will not be send to the races.
In the event that a Hot Spot has to be postponed and cannot be rescheduled, in dispute money will be carried forward to the next Hot Spot.
|Hot Spot Ace Pigeon
1. All entered pigeons in the Hot Spot training flights compete for the title of Hot Spot Ace Pigeon!
2. The Hot Spot Ace Pigeon is the pigeon that completes the combined distance of the Hot Spot training flights + Final Race in the best ace position.
3. In the event of a tie after completion of the Hot Spot races, the pigeon with the highest placing on the last flight will be the Hot Spot Ace Pigeon.
|Arona-TENERIFE Grand Average Ace International “King of Sprint”
1. All pigeons entered into the Arona-TENERIFE Quarter Million Euro Pigeon Race compete for the title of Arona-TENERIFE Grand Average Ace International Pigeon, however only fully paid entered pigeons are in contention for any of the money in dispute.
2. The Arona-TENERIFE Grand Average Ace Pigeon is the pigeon that completes the combined distance of all the training flights and the Arona-TENERIFE Quarter Million Euro Pigeon Race in the best ace position.
3. Pigeons that have not returned in race time on the final race will not be included in this competition
4. In the event of a tie after completion of the Arona-TENERIFE Quarter Million Euro Pigeon Race, the pigeon with the highest placing in the final race will be the Arona-TENERIFE Grand Average Ace Pigeon Contest.
NOTE: Trainer/Races over Tenerife we award points based on the number of pigeons released: Example 1,000 released – 1st pigeon arrives = 1000 points, 2nd pigeon arrives = 999 points.
Arona-TENERIFE Grand Average Ace International “King of the Atlantic”
1. All entered pigeons in the Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura Islands races and trainings flights compete for the title of King of the Atlantic Ace Pigeon!
2. The King of the Atlantic Ace Pigeon is the pigeon that completes the combined distance of the Gran Canaria + Fuerteventura flights in the best ace position.
|Three Pigeon Challenge
The minimum requirement for this competition is three entered pigeons or an entered pigeon and its two entered reserve pigeon from the same team. In a case where both reserve pigeons have been entered by paying the EURO€220 entry fee each, the best combination of any of the five pigeons would then compete in this competition.
The best combined ace position of the competing teams on each of the Hot Spot races will be the winner. Reserve pigeon rules apply to the Three Pigeon Challenge.
|International Challenge Race
1. This race will take place together with the last Hot Spot.
2. Pigeons bred in the country of origin and entered into the race will be able to compete
3. The first entered pigeon from any of the competing countries with more than three individual entrants wins EURO€220 each.
|Knock-Out Competition – Four rounds – One Winner – EURO€5000!
1. This competition will take place over the all Hot Spot races and the Arona-TENERIFE Quarter Million Euro Pigeon Race.
2. Only pigeons entered prior to the first Hot Spot will be eligible.
3. Should any Hot Spot be cancelled one of the training flights prior to the Arona-TENERIFE Quarter Million Euro Pigeon Race will be used to calculate the next round’s pigeons.
4. Knocked Out pigeons still compete in all other competitions.
|Go For Gold
Ten magnificent gold rings of fine gold will be awarded to the top ten final race pigeons.
1. The birds returning before the Organizers close the race will be sold by way of Internet auction.
2. Any not sold will be auctioned in a separate auction after the first 100 auction has finished.
3. Pedigrees of activated and no activated pigeons must be provided by Registrants before the main race, as failure to do so will forfeit rights to their percentage of any auction money or earned money.
4. To achieve the highest possible auction value for winning birds. The first 10 ‘Final Race’ position birds, together with the first 10 ‘Ace Bird’ positions may be auctioned on www.pipa.be at the ratio of 35% (Registrant(17.5%) & Activator(17.5%)) after removing expenses of sale, (Tax VAT, photo and sales commission website), 35% Organizers and 30% Pipa. Any extra transport to PIPA and photo cost will be applicate to the pigeon owner account.
5. The remaining birds will be auctioned on the Organizer’s Internet web site at www.todopalomas.com at the ratio of 50% (Registrant(25%) & Activator(25%)) after removing expenses of sale, (Tax VAT, photo and sales commission website) and 50% Organizers or even at pipa if they(PIPA) consider to auction any individual pigeons to add the main auction.
6. NOTE: The Belgian company ‘International Pipa-Pigeon Paradise’ is one of the most successful pigeon auctioneers for China, Taiwan (flying over the sea), America and Europe and has rankings of up to 60,000 daily visits to its website. May be they will auctioned the first 10 ‘Ace Pigeons’ and the first 10 arrivals in the final Race. We are confident that even after discounting their commission, we should obtain at least 200% more profit for the participants and Organizers.
7. Not only is there the prospect of opening trade with China and Taiwan by projecting the event and participants Internationally. This means the pigeons and those who have the honors to be classified will become known by hundreds of thousands of fanciers world wide.
8. Late returned pigeons will be sold or auctioned on the Organizer’s Internet web site at the ratio of 50% (Registrant + Activator) for send pigeons in next race and 50% Organizers after removing expenses of sale, (Tax VAT, photo and sales commission website). Pedigrees of all pigeons(Activated and No Activated) must be provided by Registrants before the main race, as failure to do so will forfeit rights to their percentage of any auction money and in dispute money.
9. Organizators can display all pedigree information in the website and other media.
1. The race will cover a distance, dependant on circumstances, to provide a fair test of the pigeon’s ability to negotiate the journey back to Arona-TENERIFE on the day of liberation in approximately four to ten hours. The pigeons will be liberated as early as practical at the discretion of the organizers. The race will close at the discretion of the organizers maximum
2. On basketing day, all pigeons going to the race will be electronically logged in public and verified by the Auditors, wing stamped and identity ring obscured.
3. After the pigeons have been liberated, it will be announced which electronic loft numbers correspond with which pigeon’s ring details.
4. The electronic timing system will place the pigeons in order of their voluntary return to the loft and record times to a fraction of a second.
5. Only pigeons with almost at least one G.Canaria and Semifinal race can go to the Final Race.
|The Team – “Only the best”
A dedicated team, namely the race director, trainers, veterinarian and loft helpers, will ensure that all pigeons receive the best possible care for the duration of their training and that they are in top condition for the race. They have already established a remarkable record with pigeons on the day despite the toughest conditions; testimony of the quality of the pigeons and the care that they receive.
1. The terms and conditions of the Arona-TENERIFE Quarter Million Euro Pigeon Race read with the official registration/entry form contain the entire agreement between parties and neither party shall be bound by any representations, warranties, undertakings, promises or the like which are not recorded herein. The payment of earned monies is at the sole discretion of Ledesma Internacional A.C. de Arona. Pigeons accepted into the lofts will remain under the control of Ledesma Internacional A.C. de Arona and will be disposed of as per conditions of entry and at the discretion of the organizers. No alteration, variation or cancellation by agreement of, addition or amendment to, or deletion from this agreement shall be of any force or effect unless in writing and signed by or on behalf of the parties. All pigeons returned from the final race become property of organization after the organization paying to the owners, the values stipulated in dispute, which corresponds to the purchase price of pigeons by the organization.
2. The 300,000 euro in dispute are subject to minimum 3500 activate pigeons. The 220,000 euro indispute are subject to minimum 2500 activate pigeons. The 110,000 euro in dispute are subject to minimum 2000 activate pigeons. This agreement and its interpretation shall be subject to the laws of Spain. Furthermore the Spanish translation of rules is recognized as the official version.
3. If any money in dispute rest in final race, this will be split in all activated pigeons in the whole contest and can be used to rest next year team entrance only.
4. If no pigeons in the final race, or not complete the amount for in dispute money, the race will be closed in the darkness after third day.
5. In the event of extreme circumstances monies over €20.000 maybe paid to each winning participant at an amount and schedule agreeable by both parties.
Gold RINGS for 10 first pigeons arrived from Main Race[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]