Due to a “Calima” approaching the canary islands over the last few days, we are unable at this present time to publish a day of release for the Semi Final race from Fuerteventura island. We are currently monitoring the weather conditions and forecasts and it appears that the “Calima” will be present over the canary islands for the next few days, therefore we are hopeful that things will improve in time to announce the Semi Final race for the beginning of next week. Three road training have been made in the few last days and we will continue to train locally if the weather permits.

J.Ledesma – Derby ARONA Team

 

NO COMMENTS